[OZAPRS] Where are all the VKs? and for that matter ZLs

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 11 11:41:21 EST 2004

The first time I sent this I was not aware that there was a limit on
OZAPRS emails, hope it gets through this time and sorry if you happen to
get it twice

 Hi

I have seen two ZL stations obviously monitoring HF but me to the net,
FINDU, over the past 24 hours. ZL must be listening only how about a few
beacons from across the pond.

VK4DMI is also there but being too close to me his beacons are going over
the top at present.

Hope to see you joining us on HF soon.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS