[OZAPRS] Why 3 possibly 4 times?

Agnes and Henk Tobbe tobbe at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 24 07:50:51 EST 2003

it is definitely Bigpond (my ISP) in BIG trouble... Not only the OZAPRS
mail
is coming in three or four times - also other mail from individual senders
and - what is worse - spam is coming in at the same rate.
They are complaining about an increase of 25 % in traffic clogging the
system, but how much of that do they generate themselve by forwarding
incoming mail three or four times.... :-(

Henk - VK2GWK