[OZAPRS] Why 3 possibly 4 times?

Craig craigp at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 06:29:17 EST 2003

Hi Brian,

You can check to see if you are on the list twice by going to
http://marconi.ics.mq.edu.au/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/ozaprs
This will require the password which gets emailed to you at the beginning
of the month.

If you have tried to post from the other address I may have just added you
to the list to reduce some of the bounce messages. Usually I then turn
mail off to that address to stop this problem.

If you find you are subscribed twice go into
http://marconi.ics.mq.edu.au/cgi-bin/mailman/options/ozaprs
for the addresses which are surplus and disable mail delivery.

Craig

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Brian Beamish wrote:

> Hi Fellas
>
> Just wondering why I and I guess others are receiving the very same
OZAPRS