[OZAPRS] Why 3 possibly 4 times?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Oct 22 22:32:03 EST 2003

Brian

I am only getting it once. I suspect that you would find the answer if you
looked at your email address, particularly the domain part. It is possible
that your ISP is getting the mail a few times, but not giving an accepted
message always...

Or it could be something equally as strange with the Bigpond mail system.
Be
happy that you are getting any email

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\tracking