[OZAPRS] Low cost HF Modem

Richter, Mike W Michael.Richter at team.telstra.com
Wed Oct 22 12:43:25 EST 2003

Horses for courses

a) HF APRS Black-box 100Watt tracker
 - TT3 puts out MIC-E data as unmodulated binary data at 300 baud that
FSK's the oscillator.

b) HF APRS from existing SSB HF Tx which is used primarily for voice
 - TT3 puts out MIC-E data as 200Hz-shifted tones keyed at 300 baud that
goes to Microphone input.

Byon needs to add TWO more configuration options !

Mike VK2bmm