[OZAPRS] What's Happened to HF APRS in VK?

Des Shephard d.shephard at pacific.net.au
Fri Oct 17 07:57:47 EST 2003

Hello Warren and the group,

I am currently running a HF Gateway on 10.149Mhz LSB at the moment, and
waiting until there is a definite decision about a frequency change
nationally.

I occasionally run a gateway on 7.036Mhz LSB for the benefit of a couple
of
HF APRS mobiles in VK4.

7.039Mhz is not useable at my QTH as there are BBS stations in VK2 on or
very close to that frequency.

Regards,
Des VK4DMI