[OZAPRS] UI-VIEW fixup / features wish list

Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) vk4tec at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:37:52 EST 2003

A lot of these are in XASTIR, alot just seem odd/ missing

01. When you disable the comm ie set to none you can still select baud
rates - odd
02. I completely disabled all igate functions yet I still have a blue
square
around my station
03. I can not edit the list of aprs servers directly
04. Dowload a track from a GARMIN GPS - show on map
05. Show a mobile trail - draw a line from point to point
06. When you disable all comms - you can still ctrl-c and conv from
terminal
window - why ?
07. Adjustable icon size would be good - on a fine map they look huge.
08. A weather station graph would be great - I currently use VB6 and / or
php and mysql to graph data
09. Download trail from findu.com - xastir has it , easy as anything -
http
get function - I use perl at the moment.
10. Add power level control into thd7ag config script. - on high it blasts
my TV to bits.
11. I have no igate functions enabled at all yet the traffic moderater
cells
(green etc) are at the top of the screen.
12. Adjustable font size in terminal window would be good. - debugging

Andrew VK4TEC