[OZAPRS] Low cost HF Modem

Richter, Mike W Michael.Richter at team.telstra.com
Tue Nov 4 11:53:54 EST 2003

Steve

I don't understand why you believe the TinyTrak at 300baud will not be
compatible with the existing practice - Tigertronics being one example.

My intent is to have total compatibility - 300 Baud with 200Hz shift.

Does the Tigertronics use the compressed MicE format - if not then the
full-length format will be more error-prone on HF.

Mike Richter   VK2BMM