[VK2-APRS] Call for Papers - ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri May 23 09:49:21 EST 2003

People.

Now is the time to think about getting in your papers for the 2003
Digital Communications Conference. There is no need to attend in person.
All people submitting papers get a bound copy of the proceedings, as
well as a 6 month renewal on TAPR membership if you are a member. If you
are thinking about submitting and are not sure if you should, please
email me. If you have something to say, and are unable to write the
paper because of time or for any other reason, I would be happy to help
out too.

Australia and New Zealand are doing a lot in digital communications. Now
is our chance to write about it. Also, please forward this to anyone who
might be interested. I will be attending the conference so I can present
papers there too if you actually want the paper presented.

Darryl
TAPR BOARD MEMBER
VK2TDS at TAPR.ORG

-------------
Call for Papers:

Technical papers are solicited for presentation at the 22nd Annual ARRL
and
TAPR Digital Communications Conference to be held September 19-21, 2003
in
Hartford, Connecticut, and publication in the Conference Proceedings.
Annual
conference proceedings are published by the ARRL. Presentation at the
conference is not required for publication. Submission of papers are due
by
August 5th, 2003 and should be submitted to:

Maty Weinberg, ARRL
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111

or via the Internet to
maty at arrl.org

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/ELTolB/TM