[OZAPRS] aprsd215

VK5UJ - Joseph Burford joe at vk5uj.com
Sat Mar 29 01:08:38 EST 2003

Ron,

>I currently have a tracker on test, who's UI frames appears in the
rf.log.
>However it is not being gated to the internet. The reject.log also has a

Running a telnet session to your local APRS daemon does it send the RF
packets to local hosts who connect via tcp/ip ?

Also are you connecting to the upstream APRS server as an authenticated
user?

>Also I'm planning to put the Igate listening on the National frequency
>145.175MHz.  Mildura, although in Victoria, is on the Sturt Hwy, main
>route between Adelaide and Sydney.  I think this is more reasonable than

Good idea that !! No seriously...

I'm still wondering what it will take to get the Mount Gambier boys on
145.175...

Cheers,

Joe VK5UJ