[OZAPRS] aprsd215

Ron Perry ronk at sunlinux.com.au
Fri Mar 28 19:48:08 EST 2003

Hi,
As some of you may have noticed, I've been endeavouring to set up an
Igate (VK3WRM) here in Mildura.

I currently have a tracker on test, who's UI frames appears in the rf.log.
However it is not being gated to the internet. The reject.log also has a
list of trackers UI Frames.
I've found no reference to this problem with google.
Any clues?

Also I'm planning to put the Igate listening on the National frequency
145.175MHz.  Mildura, although in Victoria, is on the Sturt Hwy, main
route between Adelaide and Sydney.  I think this is more reasonable than
being on 144.900MHz and travellers having to change frequency for a few
kilometres (and having to change again when Vic move at a later date to
the National frequency).

Your thoughts and comments welcome.
Regards,
Ron