[VK2-APRS] TinyTrak III Available in Oz

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Mar 18 13:58:16 EST 2003

People

In order to better server the Australian APRS community, I have decided
to stock the Byonics TinyTrak III. The main reason for this is to
support some of my commercial clients, but also the Amateur Radio
community. My first stocks will be coming in hopefully at the end of
this week. If you are interested in buying these units please visit the
following WWW site

	http://www.radio-active.net.au/web/gpsaprs/tinytrak.html

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/ELTolB/TM