[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au access problems....

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Jan 18 20:44:28 EST 2003

I have just attempted to log in and found that I could not...

I am in canberra at the moment with John Ackerman n8ur, president of
TAPR.

I would assume that the problem is caused by a power problems... There
have been blackouts in many areas, and so many 1 second blackouts today
it is not funny... I would imagine at least one every 5-15 minutes
casused by the fire causing the incoming power into the area shorting
the power...

The EFTPOS network in Canberra is down, and I am not sure what else
is...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au