[OZAPRS] VK H.F. Gateway's

Trina And Ross rkeogh at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 13 21:53:32 EST 2003

Hi Daryl,
              It beats me mate as to why more are not using the HF
Gateways, probably the fact that a HF Radio is required and some people
may think that is a waste of a good HF set, I have seen some people using
it including the following people

VK3BYD
VK2RO
VK3SU
VK3KLN
VK3JFK
And Kev in Qld, sorry Kev, I have forgotten your call, pity there isn't
more people using it as I have multiple radio's and tnc's running nearly
24/7, speaking of a awful waste of radio's for the little use it gets, oh
well that's the extent of our hobby I suppose, it would be nice to see
more people using it though, even if they only use it for testing
purposes.

Ross