[OZAPRS] HamHUD's

Matthew.Cook at tekelek.com.au Matthew.Cook at tekelek.com.au
Wed Feb 5 12:33:08 EST 2003

For those that might be interested there is another round of HamHUD 2
PCB's
about to go into production.   If you dont know what a HamHUD is then
http://www.hamhud.net will give you a better picture.

The approximate costs of the mini-kit that are being proposed are below;

> board   worst-case     $15
> PIC     qty-discounts  $6
> FRAM    qty-discounts  $2.50
> LCD     qty-discoiunts $20
>
> Shipping               $2.50
>                         -----
> Total mini-kit est.    $46 (USD)

I would expect the shipping to be a bit higher to Australia but if there
is
enough interest then a group order would split this cost quite a bit.
For
anyone interested in purchasing a mini-kit I would contact James Ewen
jewen at shaw.ca or Dale Seaburg kg5lt at earthlink.net and get your name on the
appropriate list.   You can get futher details and all the glorious
details
at the website above also.

I am not affiliated with the HamHUD project in anyway but it is a "fun"
APRS play toy to have on the Dashboard of the Hilux, especially if you
cannot afford a D700... :-)

73's

Matthew
VK5ZMC