[OZAPRS] Further on 40m BBSs and APRS

Rob r.thirkettle at phys.canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Dec 27 07:56:42 EST 2003

Hi All
I sent a mail some time ago on this subject I do not see any way to have
an
international 40M frequency until a new band plan for 40m comes out some
time before 2009 when the whole band will be re organized we should be
able
to have more space for digital mode modes? When the broadcasters leave the
7100- 7200 part of the band.

FMTAG here has called for comment on a APRS 40m frequency allocation. I
want
to put a paper to them after the holidays but I need more information on
what frequencies are in use now. If you now of any H.F. digital in the
7.030-7.040 please email me the details.

Regards Rob ZL3RX