[OZAPRS] Hardware failure in APRS / IRLP box

Geoff vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 29 07:46:17 EST 2003

Guys,

The server running aprs.net.au has been restored, after finding two faulty
hard drives AND a problematic motherboard!

(Just what we needed right before Christmas :-( )

Anyway,  aprs.net.au  is back online and working well.  Second.aprs.net.au
has been doing a supurb job and has handled the additional load well.  (I
bet you never noticed we were gone – redundancy is great hi hi!)

Regards,

Geoff  VK2XJG