[OZAPRS] Concerned about 10.151Hhz LSB

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Thu Dec 4 08:43:31 EST 2003

What about the scenario, of a home brew VFO controlled HF transmitter. Its
pretty difficult to ensure that the TX is not capable of transmitting
outside ( even slightly so ) of the designated amateur band segment. Most,
if not all older style commercially available amateur HF radios could
transmit out of band to some degree. It was up to the operator to ensure
that transmissions didn't occur outside of the appropriate amateur band
segmets.

Regards .. Andrew VK5EX