[OZAPRS] Changes to VK3 APRS RF Network

Richard Hoskin lhoskin at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 15 08:32:05 EST 2003

Hi All,

The performance of VK3ACX-1 as a temporary replacement for VK3MY-1 has not
been as effective as we had hoped. However Ross has move VK3ACX-1 to a
better location that will provide increased coverage from the digipeater.
You should have noticed that there is now more traffic from VK3SB’s IGate
and better coverage of the eastern suburbs of Melbourne from VK3ACX-1.

I hope that VK3MY-1 will be operational again within the next few months.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK