[OZAPRS] Digipeater SSID's

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Apr 8 22:27:12 EST 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Richard Hoskin wrote:

> I did publish a guide on SSIDs some time ago which basically stated the
VK
> guide for SSIDs.
>
> SSID		Use
> -----		----
> -0		Home Station, Home Station running IGate.
> -1		Digipeater, Home Station running a Relay Digi, Wx
Digipeater
> -2		Digipeater [#2 or] on 70CM
> -3		Digipeater [#3]
> -4		HF to VHF Gateway
> -5		IGate (Not home station)
> -7		Kenwood D7 HH
> -9		Mobiles
> -12		Portable Units such as Laptops etc.

Another one that I use frequenctly is -6 for "special" things like
stations using the Satellites.  This is so that those stations show up
separately on FINDU and other systems instead of being overwritten as soon
as someone QSY's back to the Terrestrial system.

Also for those that have both a D7 (-7) and a mobile (-9) but also have a
D700 in the other car, I use -8...

de WB4APR, Bob