[OZAPRS] Digipeater SSID's

Geoff Gatward geoff.gatward at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 8 08:04:04 EST 2003

I thought I read somewhere that digipeaters should be -1.  I thought
this was the APRS spec, but on checking the document I can't find it.
I'm not sure where I saw it, but I'm sure there is a recommendation out
there somewhere to use -1.    I know Bob monitors this list - any
comments ???

Geoff  VK2XJG