[OZAPRS] Digipeater SSID's

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Mon Apr 7 22:23:59 EST 2003

We are about to redo our digipeater Eproms by the looks of it here in VK5
..
There seems to be a standard by the looks of things with SSID 1 .. Can
sombody put some light on this.. Maybee Richard or Hamish ..

Basically whats the deal with digi SSIDs .. I sorta remember reading
something a while back.. I have the info on the Overlays but whats the
deal
with SSID's and does it really matter.. It will likely have an impact if I
start messing with them in a few areas .. I wonder if its really worth
it..

Tony Hunt  VK5AH