[OZAPRS] Help D700 with deaf RX on A side !

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Apr 4 17:35:12 EST 2003

I wonder if anybody has any experience with D700's going deaf on both UHF
and VHF on just the A side ??

Thats what my D700 had done.. It seems to have rectified itself now
somehow
but I am unsure about just what happened or why.. The TX was still fine on
the A side and both TX and RX on UHF/VHF were fine on the B side.. Just
the
RX on the A side went extremely deaf.. It would only recieve local
stations
as in next door..

Any experiences anybody.. Its fixed itself now conveiniently but it makes
me
very suspicious..

Tony Hunt  VK5AH