[OZAPRS] Wyong...

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Nov 15 17:27:42 EST 2002

People

Time has come to start thinking about Wyong Field Day again... The
question is, do we (APRS People) want to have a stand there again this
coming year? We all need to think seriously about it.

I am not prepared to basically do it alone again... I need support...
Last year I basically had only one helper - that was not enough. I gave
out something like 100 flyers on APRS... So we do make an impact.

This is our annual chance to tell other people about APRS. The question
is

	Do we want to?

Darryl
---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au