[OZAPRS] VK2WAG and 2m Propagation into Adelaide

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Nov 14 09:12:24 EST 2002

Given where that postcode data it is certainly by no means perfect.

The postcode data was determined by
	Obtaining a list of ALL postcodes from Austrtalia Post
	Interigating the ACA database for a repeater licenses in that
postcode (at random)

Therefore there can be large errors... But I don't think you will find
the errors will put you in the wrong state so it should be good enough
for our purpose

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au