[OZAPRS] Sydney I-Gate Rx issues

Geoff Gatward geoff.gatward at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 4 20:41:25 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

In case you are wondering about the lack of traffic from Sydney this
evening,  I have been trying to track down the source of some annoying
electrical interference that is sneaking in with the Rx signal here.  It's
just the right level so that the TNC does not decode properly - very
annoying.

It's nothing in the shack causing it, and it seems to have started aroung
17:30 today.  My guess at the moment is a neighbour's airconditioner.

Hopefully it is only a temporary issue and will be sorted out soon.

(Tx INTO Sydney is still working OK)

Regards,

Geoff
VK2XJG