[OZAPRS] New Oncore RX interface.

Chris Hill chris.hill at crhtelnet.com.au
Wed Dec 18 03:11:11 EST 2002

Hi Bob,

I've had a batch of double-sided PCBs made up to do the same thing.

These boards are double-sided, through-plated, silk-screened on the
component side, and have extensive ground plane retained on both sides, to
maximise RF Immunity (and minimise any RF spurii).

You can populate the left side of the board, for basic +5V and RS-232
conversion, or populate the right side of the board as well, to get PIC
support (for a Tiny Trak PIC, or build your own).

The bare boards are A$42 each, plus postage of approx $5 (probably get up
about 10 boards into a $5 package, but I need to double-check with
Australia
Post first).

I've been meaning to put a web-page together for a while now...  it's on
my
"amateur radio to-do list" for the Christmas holidays.

There's already 2 units in VK3, and 4 units in use here in VK6.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Chris vk6kch