[OZAPRS] New Oncore RX interface.

Ron Graham rongraham at magnet.com.au
Tue Dec 17 12:28:38 EST 2002

Hi All,
         For those using the Motorola Oncore GT+ type GPS receivers, I
have
developed an interface that is the same size as the receiver board and
plugs onto its 10 pin plug. Spacers and screws are included to complete
the
mechanical arrangements.
          The board provides:
a) an RS-232 interface .. lets one talk to, and look at the GPS data from
the receiver.
b) a TinyTrak like unit that will connect to a radio thus forming an APRS
beacon in conjunction with the   Oncore receiver.
c) provides the necessary 5V power supply for the Oncore RX.

For more info, please contact me via e-mail or look at my web site
  http://users.mackay.net.au/~ron/       under APRS equipment .. its the
last item listed.

The simpler basic RS-232 interface is still available .. with details on
web site also.

Regards, Ron, VK4BRG.