[OZAPRS] radio installation in a hatchback

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Dec 1 07:43:56 EST 2002

There is the possability of mounting the radio in the cavity at the back
of the car in the side just behind the back doors. There seems to be
enough space there.

I have mounted my D700 underneith the pasengers seat, but there is no
wiring to indicate that there is a radio there, so no-one would look.
(And I have a car alarm)...

I have mounted the radio and GPS onto a piece of chipboard and that
works well...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au